So I wanted to start showing you every friday what post processing can go into an image from your session. Not all images need this much fixing, but I thought I’d give you a good taste of what COULD go into an image. It can sometimes be time consuming if you have a great image and something went wrong. For instance this image was from baby Josiah’s session a few days ago. We had to work quickly and the lighting changed quickly so the exposure was off. I’m not going to be going into EVERY step I took to fix it, I like to keep some of my secrets :), but I will give you a general idea.
1. Adjusted exposure and contrast a bit in Lightroom
2. Imported to Photoshop and removed blemishes and a few stray hairs
3. Used selective color to remove some red spots.
4. Did a curves adjustment layer to fix skin color
5. Applied the honey action from a Lily Blue set. Small tweaks to the layers.
6. Unsharp Mask
7. Ran noiseware and reduced layer opacity to 30%
9. Resized for web viewing
Newborn | Family | Couples | Boudoir photographer
Serving Bloomsburg, PA and surrounding areas.